Tenba launches BYOB inserts
Posted on Dec 8, 2020
Tenba’s BYOB inserts are popular among users wishing to use their own bag to carry their photo gear for any number of reasons, while still wishing to make the most of space and keep beloved kit organised and protected. In an update to the range, Tenba has added new inserts for shoulder bags and backpacks of all shapes and sizes.
The inserts also feature a new shoulder strap, enabling photographers to use the insert itself as a smaller bag, when there’s no requirement to carry it within anything larger. In either case, contents can be configured to suit a broad range of DSLR and mirrorless bodies, lenses and other accessories.
All variations of the inserts are durable and weatherproof with a quality look and feel, thanks to a water-repellent 300D herringbone polyester exterior, reliable YKK zippers, a nylon-webbed strap and sturdy D-rings. All inserts are available in blue or black, both with a dark grey interior.
The full new range includes:
- Tenba BYOB 9 Slim Backpack Insert – SRP £38.00
- Tenba BYOB 9 DSLR Backpack Insert – SRP £40.00
- Tenba BYOB 10 DSLR Backpack Insert – SRP £42.00
- Tenba BYOB 7 Camera Insert – SRP £28.00
- Tenba BYOB 9 Camera Insert – SRP £30.00
- Tenba BYOB 10 Camera Insert – SRP £38.00
- Tenba BYOB 13 Camera Insert – SRP £42.00
The new BYOB inserts are available now. For more information, please visit the Tenba website.
Don’t forget to sign up to receive our newsletter below, and get notified about the new issue, exclusive offers and competitions.