Fujifilm introduces Instax Mini 11
Posted on Mar 2, 2020
Following the popular Mini 9, the Instax Mini 11 comes with a new design and features that are sure to make the camera an instant hit.
The latest addition to the ever-growing Instax family features a new, more compact design, with a rounder, more modern look. The camera is available in five pastel tones – blush pink, sky blue, charcoal grey, ice white and lilac purple.
In addition to a new look, the Mini 11 boasts some fresh features, including an automatic exposure function, selfie mode and customisable shutter button stickers.
Instax Mini 11 specs
- Film: Fujifilm Instax mini instant film
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: real image finder, 0.37×, with target spot
- Shooting range: 0.3 m and beyond (use selfie mode for 0.3 m to 0.5 m)
- Shutter: programmed electronic shutter 1/2 to 1/250 sec. Slow synchro for low light
- Exposure control: automatic, Lv 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800)
- Film ejection: automatic
- Film developing time: approx. 90 seconds (varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment), recycle time: 6.5 seconds or less (when using new batteries), effective flash range: 0.3 to 2.7 m
- Power supply: two AA-size alkaline batteries (LR6)
- Capacity: approx. 10 instax mini film packs of 10 exposures each
- Other: includes film counter and film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions: 107.6mm×121.2mm×67.3mm
- Weight: 293g (without batteries, strap, and film)
For more information, please visit the Instax website.