Atomos Lockdown Safari Competition
Posted on Apr 15, 2020
Create a short video of the wildlife around your home and garden and you could win an Atomos Shogun 7!
Spring is the perfect time for wildlife photography and videography, but unfortunately, with most of the world on lockdown, opportunities are few and far between. To encourage image makers to stay creative within their homes, Atomos has launched an at-home wildlife competition.
The brand is looking for the best wildlife footage entrants can capture without breaking any government social distancing rules – by shooting in their own garden, on their balcony or even inside their home. A Shogun 7 HDR monitor-recorder-switcher will be awarded to one lucky entrant whose work is deemed to be the most creative by Atomos and wildlife cinematographer, Ben Cherry.
Atomos has provided the following rules:
- Shoot a new wildlife video one to two minutes long in your garden, backyard, from your window or even your home. This must be done where you live (so if local social distancing rules say you can’t use your outside space, please stick to filming inside your house or flat).
- The film must be created specifically for this competition and cannot be part of a larger project.
- No people should appear in your video. Please ensure no copyright is infringed and that you have rights to use any imagery or audio submitted.
- Upload your video to YouTube with the hashtag #atomoskeepcreating and post the link in the comments of the example video.
- Follow and like either Atomos’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages.
- You can enter as many videos as you like.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative is provided.
- All entries must adhere to YouTube community guidelines. YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and requires users to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
Will you be taking on the challenge? The competition is open now with a deadline of midnight PST, 21 April.
For more information, please visit the Atomos website.
Don’t forget to sign up to receive our newsletter below, and get notified about the new issue, exclusive offers and competitions.