Billingham introduces new model to its Hadley camera bag range
Posted on Aug 16, 2019
The new Hadley Pro 2020 features stylish designs and a range of new features requested by Billingham owners and photographers
Manufactured in England from robust, three-layer, waterproof Billingham canvas or FibreNyte material and furnished with full-grain leather trims and brass fasteners and buckles, the Hadley Pro 2020 can accommodate most DSLRs or almost any mirrorless camera with three small to medium-sized lenses and accessories.
Though many of the popular elements are the same as previous bags in the Hadley range, the Hadley Pro 2020 does possess a number of new features, including:
- A high-strength handle with leather underside for extra comfort and grip, reinforced with fibreglass to minimise stress, particularly when carrying heavy equipment.
- A completely removable, adjustable shoulder sling made from rugged shuttle-woven spun polyester, delivering further flexibility and convenience.
- A durable luggage trolley-retainer strap, making life easier for frequent travellers.
- A useful weather-proof zipped pocket on the back to stow and protect important documents.
With a number of features aimed at travelling photographers, the Hadley Pro 2020 has a removable insert, which turns the bag into a more compact casual messenger bag. Alternately, the capacity of the bag can be increased and customised with the addition of optional Billingham Avea 7 or 8 pockets, which fasten securely to the leather side panels to protect crucial accessories.
The Hadley Pro 2020 measures in at 43x14x28cm weighing 1.2kg, and is available in the following six colour combinations:
- Black canvas/tan leather
- Black FibreNyte /black leather
- Burgundy canvas/chocolate leather
- Khaki canvas/tan leather
- Khaki FibreNyte/chocolate leather
- Sage FibreNyte/chocolate leather
With a suggested retail price of £240, the Hadley Pro 2020 is backed by the Billingham five-year guarantee.
For more information, please visit Billingham’s website.