Switching camera systems is an expensive business and you need to get it right. In this exclusive offer, Photography News has teamed up with Fujifilm to give you the chance to borrow a Fujifilm camera and up to two lenses of your choice for free* for up to two weeks. This gives you plenty of time to try the products as you shoot your favourite subjects, helping you make the right decision.
Perhaps you have an exciting photo project or a special travel trip coming up? Or have you always wanted to try out a Fujifilm X Series or GFX system? If so, our year-long Fujifilm Make the Switch campaign is the perfect opportunity.
There’s a wide range of kit available, from the best-selling X-T3, the new X-T30 (tested in issue 65 of PN) or you may even go for the mighty medium format GFX 50R.
You’ll also be spoilt for choice with the X Series lens range, which currently consists of 29 lenses, but you’ll only get to pick two, so choose wisely! If you’re shooting landscapes, you could go for the XF14mmF2.8 R or XF16mmF1.4 R WR, or for varied subjects, try the XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR or XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR. For action and wildlife, you might want to consider the XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Visit the Fujifilm website for the latest lens range.
As part of the campaign, your Fujifilm images will appear in an issue of PN, as well as your thoughts on the camera.
There is no closing date at this time, but there is sure to be huge interest in this amazing offer and we have limited stock, so please don’t delay.
If this unique opportunity appeals, then fill in the form below and upload five of what you consider to be your best images. The Photography News team will then pick 11 photographers in total to go out and shoot with their chosen Fujifilm camera and have their work showcased in Photography News. Good luck!
Please upload up to five of your best images:
Terms & conditions:
1. You must be a UK resident and aged 16 or over.
2. Entry is only accepted via www.photographynews.co.uk and is restricted to one entry per person.
3. The chosen photographers will be contacted via email and must respond within five days of being notified, otherwise another photographer will be chosen.
4. The prize must be taken as offered, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize or cash.
5. In the event that the prize cannot be supplied, no liability will attach to Bright Publishing.
6. Employees of Bright Publishing, Fujifilm and their immediate family and agents may not enter.
7. Entries not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified; by entering, competitors will be deemed to have agreed to these rules.
8. The chosen photographers agree to supply a minimum of 20 high resolution images, as well as copy for inclusion in Photography News, both print and online.
9. The chosen photographers retain the copyrights of the images.